Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rockman Xover Service Shutdown

Yes, it's true. It definitely is what it is for this news notice hidden on the server I happened to see. They tell you dates on when each service will shut down (listed them below), and tell you to take screen captures of things for memories' sake.

 

I will be doing an "Xover Memories" post during this week at some point. I have some things I'd definitely want to show off and tell about, as for my final thoughts about the game itself as a social game.

 


December 25th, 2014 - Crest sales
March 31st, 2015 - Application
April 1st ~ September 30th, 2015 - Refunds for unused Crest balance

1 comment:

  1. Nice find Nigoli. I played a little and it was OK, nothing mind blowing but to play 10 minutes every day it was not offensive like some people think.

    ReplyDelete