Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Star Carrier ~ Berserk Edition Obtained

 

Photos:
Front
Front Ad
ThunderBoltBlade included
Back
Star Carrier, Wave Command Cards, Holder, Custom Parts
Star Carrier equipped w/Custom Parts B
Star Carrier Custom Parts B in SC Holder

I just receieved it last Saturday finally after a Back Order from the Shop I ordered from in Japan. It definitely feels more like a Plug-In PET, especially with the Music / Sound. Not being able to Mute the Volume upsets me. You can only make Softer or Louder. It also has a Contrast Control too, out of the box it's in the middle setting. The Gameplay is all right. I've done some Minigames so far and haven't really leveled it up that much. Shaking it sounds like an Advanced PET.

 

I have yet to level it up. I'm certainly glad to get the Battle Cards from it though, especially the limited Tribe Attack Card, ThunderBoltBlade since it's an exclusive to first prints to all Star Carriers released in November.

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Sorry, I know this is an old post but, how exactly does the Star Carrier work? I've been looking all over for info and can't seem to find any...x.x; It looks awesome but, I'm a bit worried that I won't be able to enjoy it to it's full potential without the card codes ya know? If you could shed some light on this I'd give you a chocolate covered turkey! x3 Please help if ya can! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy it?? i really wanted that star carrier!! Anyone please help to find that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try toysnjoys.com. They got em from ryuusei no rockman 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. POKOkitty said: :3 i just lik got mine today :3 ;D its like blue. ;o like;/ i 70%know how to use it;/ do you have to shake it for battles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just a question. Do you actually slot in cards to the Star Carrier for battling? or does it work like a Wave Transer?

    And do the cards from the older Wave Scanner work?

    thanks,
    email answer to SaMaster14@aim.com if possible,
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would think with the wave command codes it would be the touch the screen with the holes on the card

    ReplyDelete
  7. response pls


    k

    how do you battle

    ReplyDelete